Saturday, July 23, 2005

GTO, Fish, and Whatever

Pike1
Greetings!
Usually when I Google something I wind up reading about other things that I had no intention of reading. You know, the way things catch your eye and you want to read it quick before you go to bed? Then about 15 sites and five hours later you end up going to bed knowing a lot about things you didn't even mean to know. I'm probably better at Trivial Pursuit now than I ever was.

Also, I wrote a little bit on my website , and added my e-mail address in case anyone wanted to comment. But that was a little clumsy. I think it would be awesome to hear what you have to say about GTO's, Fish, or God but I'm open to just about anything. Hopefully this site will keep me up late many times in the coming days. So if you have something interesting to say, go ahead and say it. I'm not sure where this will go, but it should be fun to find out.
-derifter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home