Sunday, September 14, 2008

Vikings Heartbreaker

I came into this season saying I'd be disappointed if the Vikings didn't at least take the NFC North division, after a couple of key acquisitions appeared to fill in the weaknesses remaining from last year. But one glaring weak spot is still Tarvaris Jackson at QB. Man, if we had any kind of a passing game, we could have put the colts away today. Instead, with the Favre-less Packers going 2-0 and the Vikings dropping to 0-2, I gotta wonder: Is it too early to say, "There's always next year"?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I am glad I didnt have tickets to this Vikings and Colts game! Field Goals and INT’s nothing special! I did get tickets from http://www.eSellOut.com (That Face Value Tickets Site)…I just hope it’s much better play from the QB spot by the time I go and watch from the indoor eyesoar!

-Geoff

September 14, 2008 3:37 PM  
Blogger Josh Crain said...

Don't give up just yet, man. The year the Steelers won the Super Bowl we just barely crept into the playoffs. Same with the Giants last year. Keep rooting, my friend: they need you now more than ever!

September 14, 2008 6:45 PM  
Blogger DErifter said...

Thanks for your encouragement, buddy. But did you have to mention that the Steelers have won a Super Bowl? My Vikes are 0-4 in the Big One. Like I said though, thanks just the same :(

September 15, 2008 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home