Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Blog Spelled Backwards Is "golB"

I can't believe everybody's not as excited about my blog as I am! I'm new to this so I try to squeeze my blog into just about every conversation I have, but the applause just isn't there. The subject changes and and I end up talking about whatever they think is interesting. What a drag. I'm running out of things to write about already. Oh- Today I thought I'd check Yahoo to see if I could find that "As The World Churns" post I wrote a couple days ago and found out that there's like 350,000 other listings for that! I thought I was being clever when I titled that. Hmm. Guess not. Do you know there's even like 39,000 listings for "golb"? Which incidentally is contained in the title of this tsop. Post. Whatever. Even though I have nothing that interesting to write about today, (I kinda spent myself in a comment on someone else blog earlier) I'm happy to tell you this blog will never get boring. If you want boring, you'll have to go to my website and read about my nickname. Try it late at night if you can't sleep.

3 Comments:

Blogger cybeRanger said...

By the grace of God, I have stumbled upon your blog.
May Abba Father God use you
mightily for His Glory!

May I put a link to your blog from mine? You may visit my blog and leave your reply at http://cyberanger.blogspot.com

August 02, 2005 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I just went back to your website and read about your nickname for the second time now. That was boring! Yet funny in one of those boring-funny sort of ways. Ok, pretty soon that will be me. Bye. -Kevin

August 05, 2005 9:35 AM  
Blogger DErifter said...

Thanks. Yeah I'm hoping that my Nickname page will win me some kind of award for the most boring page on the internet or something. I'm getting bored just thinking about it.

August 05, 2005 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home