Monday, October 16, 2006

What?

About 4 hours ago, I mentioned that Arizona sucks. That was before I knew they'd blow a 23-3 second-half lead at home. Who loses a game in which their opponent turns the ball over six (yes, "6") times?

A: The Arizona Cardinals.

Does that remarkable 4th-quarter comeback make Chicago great? Again, heck no. It means that they're just good enough to beat a team that sucks so bad they can blow a 23-3 second-half lead. And yes, I'm a little bitter because I thought my second-place Vikings might gain half a game on the first-place Bears.

To be honest, I'll cut the Cardinals a little slack because I figured they'd get beat a lot worse than they did. I said they'd lose tonight and they did, but they made a game of it. But ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home