Saturday, March 03, 2007

A Closer Look

The first stop on our vacation trip to South Carolina was a quick (really quick) visit with my buddy Josh Crain and his wife in Chicago. In the days leading up to our meeting, he kept on whining constantly about the fact that all the photos of me are from too far away. (In truth, he only mentioned it once in an e-mail, but I imagined it as sounding a little whiny.) It was the first time we had met face to face, and you know? It turns out Josh and Emily are pretty good people. And they didn't whine at all.

Hey, I love ya brother!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, derifter. We really enjoyed seeing you guys! Sorry I didn't get to see your post (or your pretty face) sooner, but I've been visiting my brother in Colorado.

I'm glad to hear your trip went well, man. Welcome back to the frigid north!

March 10, 2007 1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home