Sunday, May 06, 2007

I'm Not Waiting On A Lady

A classic tune from the Rolling Stones, that one. But today I find that I am waiting on a lady. A little tiny lady due to make her grand appearance in this world *outside* the womb of our daughter-in-law on May 8th. That will be kid #1 for them and granddaughter #3 for us. And on the opposite end of the scale, my wife found out that her aunt, the last of her dad's siblings, is making her own grand appearance in the presence of God this weekend. Yet another reminder that we're not from around here, just passing through.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, derifter! Congrats, man! That's really sweet that you guys have been responsible for bringing all that life into the world.

May 08, 2007 1:15 AM  
Blogger DErifter said...

Thanks, Dude.
No news from them yet, I suppose today (the due date) is the one day we can be sure to not see our grandkid.

May 08, 2007 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home