Sunday, September 18, 2005

Bengals Maul Vikings

It's only halftime, and the score is 27-0 Bengals. I thought it might be more fun to write about the game than watch it. Better now than after the game, because I may be too busy weeping then. Last week I said I wasn't giving up on the Vikings after only one game, but now it's been a game and a half and I'm giving it some thought. Then again, it might be fun to think up creative titles to post here after each week's blowout. This week, like last week, turnovers are a big problem for Minnesota. But this week the defense looks terrible too! I'm going to take on the challenge of seeing if I can watch the rest of the game. My goal? "Don't Cry."

NEXT WEEK: New Orleans Saints Pray A Better Game Than Vikes

1 Comments:

Blogger DErifter said...

Hi TE,
The Bengals are a lot better team than they were last year,(and the year before that, and the year before that, and the year before that) but I don't think they're as good as the Vikings made them look. Heck they'd be Super Bowl bound if they were that good! They had a ton of penalties, but still the Vikes made them look unstoppable.

Moss is an insane receiver. Better than Jerry Rice, probably. I miss him. The Chiefs are looking ok. At least they're winning! That's hard to complain about. The Gophers, although I really don't follow them too closely, seem to be looking good also. Maybe I should start watching THEM.

September 19, 2005 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home