Saturday, October 15, 2005

My Passion For Fabric!

Firstly, let me apologize to anyone who came here hoping to read about my passion for fabric. I really don't have a passion for fabric. I'm only writing this post as a way to take some of the pressure off of one of my other posts, Space And Time, which has seen a record number (for this site) of comments. I envision "My Passion For Fabric!" as a quiet place where I'll be able to come and spend some alone time, just relaxing and enjoying a break from all the comments. I suppose if you really were looking to read about fabric, you could read a different post and imagine how that topic is like the fabric that binds us all together, but that can get into some pretty deep fabric theory. Don't go there unprepared!

6 Comments:

Blogger DErifter said...

Hello Clint.
It's peaceful here, isn't it?

October 15, 2005 10:22 PM  
Blogger DErifter said...

Hi, Dubx
Did you get your fabric fix? Ha! Thanks for visiting, and for saying my car is probably faster than any Bow-tie you've ever seen. That was pretty kind of you. (Wait, that's not...?) Anyway, no I don't race it. Only rarely on the street. The fuel line is only temporary, as I had to re-route it recently and will be replacing all of it soon. Keen eye you have there!

I suppose clear valve covers would be cool until you ran it, huh?

Oh, and the fish is a Northern Pike. Feisty one, too.

October 16, 2005 12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I just posted on the "Space and Time" discussion and thought I'd come here for a little break. Thanks for setting up this virutal lounge area derifter!

-cadre

October 16, 2005 7:12 PM  
Blogger DErifter said...

Cadre,
Hey, no sweat. Pass me a Mountain Dew, will ya? They're in the fridge. And help yourself to some munchies.

TE,
I appreciate that, buddy. I really do.

October 16, 2005 8:21 PM  
Blogger DErifter said...

It's whatever you want it to be, man. That's what I love about this place.

October 17, 2005 5:24 PM  
Blogger DErifter said...

In here, I don't even care what DAY it is! It's just sooooo relaxing.

October 18, 2005 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home