Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Go Vikes!

I love watching the Vikings kick butt, but if they need a new stadium (with or without retractable roof) in order to remain competitive, then all I can say is "Go where people have more money than we do." Here in Minnesota, we've hit a bit of a rough patch lately, people are losing their homes and jobs, and if the truth be told we don't have a billion tucked away for a stadium. So my advice is go to L.A. or wherever they're willing to pay for your stadium, and I'll hold down the fort here at my house where the beer is cheap, the seats are great (with replays and commentary!) and comfortable to boot. I'll still watch just like I always have, and I'll still root for ya, but I ain't got the kind of money you need. So go! Run free! If you decide to stay I'll be happier yet, but don't ask for money when we don't have it. Go, Vikes!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home