Sunday, October 16, 2005

Bears, like Bengals, Maul Vikings

With their 28-3 loss? (that word is really inadequate) to the Chicago Bears, the Vikings have set up a showdown next week against the Green Bay Packers.

"The Battle For The Basement"

It's really sad because when the Vikings first went in the tank a couple years ago, I made the Packers my team in disgust, since the two are arch-rivals. Then the Vikes started improving, so I came back and made the Packers my back-up team. I never saw THIS coming. Now they'll be playing each other to see who is the worst team in our division. Maybe in the whole NFL. It's a sad, sad day in Derifterville.


1 Comments:

Blogger DErifter said...

No, I never get invited to the Vikings stripper boat parties anymore since I hopped off their bandwagon. I'm not sure how they knew; They must be reading my blog!

What a team, embarrassing on the field and off.

October 16, 2005 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home