Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Huckabees = No Good

I finally got around to renting the movie I (heart) Huckabees, and it turns out that I really don't heart Huckabees at all. There ARE several funny parts, if you're into weird existential humor that's a little tough to follow (and I am!) but they're not worth the effort of waiting through the excruciating boredom of the rest of the movie and the often blistering blue streaks that really don't serve any purpose except to remind me of myself in the early 1990's.

Bottom line: There are lots of better things to do with 106 minutes and $2.50 so don't waste either on this movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger DErifter said...

I didn't know what it was either, but the first thing I had heard of it was the quote about transcending space and time. I thought that was hilarious, so I rented it. You liked it tho, huh? Could be you're even weirder than me. Naaah.

April 25, 2006 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home