Sunday, November 13, 2005

Vikings Score Bigger Than Giants

I think with the unpredictable Vikings having moved up to the next level (mediocrity), I'm gunna lighten up on them a little bit. A little bit. Not that they're GOOD quite yet. The 2 touch downs scored by special teams and the one scored by the defense were nearly as amazing as the lack of offense. The offense scored a total of 3 points today, while the rest of the team scored 21. It was almost funny to watch. But I'm a little ticked because I couldn't enjoy the game as much as I should have. Although the Vikes led nearly the entire game, it was all due to freak plays and unusual breaks. I KNEW that they would find a way to lose it eventually, and I wasn't gunna get sucked into hoping they'd be able to pull it off. They've burned me too many times before that way.

But they won the game.

They're 4-5 now, almost average. So I have to cut them some slack. To everyone but the offense: You looked great today. Especially the special teams. You guys were awesome.
Offense: I'd love to say something good about you, but... I just can't. WAIT!!!

"Way to score three points you guys!"

1 Comments:

Blogger DErifter said...

You could always root for Denver.

November 15, 2005 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home