Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Well We Tried



My brother and me went out to Lake Minnetonka last Saturday, hoping to get a few northerns before the season ends. But my auger had other ideas. I got one hole drilled and the dern thing quit on me. Rather than the two of us standing around watching one tip-up, we decided to hang it up and hop on his snowmobiles, as long as we had brought them along. It pretty much saved the day from being a complete drag even though hauling in big fish was our goal. Then again, spending a day on the lake with your brother could never be a complete drag anyway. Good times.

3 Comments:

Blogger A Truth Seeker said...

It to bad you didn't get anything but I would take any excuse to get out side

January 27, 2006 12:06 AM  
Blogger Julian Freeman said...

I thought it was hot in the USA?

January 27, 2006 3:13 PM  
Blogger DErifter said...

You have heard it said that all things are relative, but I say unto to you: Not all things are relative, but some.

Relative to Canada and the surface of Neptune, the USA is hot.

January 28, 2006 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home