Monday, July 23, 2007

Another Year Gone By

Wow, sitting here in the afterglow of the big surprise party (you know, for my blog, who turned two today) I can hardly believe that it's been two years. And the look on my blog's face when we all yelled, "SURPRISE!" is etched into my virtual memory forever. In case you missed it, there were digital balloons, animated cake, and .gif cream cones. The only thing I didn't like was that all the banners that should have said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GTO, Fish, and whatever!" had flashing ads all over them instead. Until I enabled Adblock, heh heh. Then the party really took off.

This is just plain dumb, so I'm gunna stop right there. But you did miss a heck of a party!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

It was great, derifter... especially when GTO put that jpeg lampshade on her (his?) head!

July 24, 2007 7:48 AM  
Blogger Josh Crain said...

Congrats, man. Sorry I missed the party; I'll be sure and make it to birthday number 3!

July 25, 2007 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home